Tuesday 17 January 2012

I can not remember a time when I couldn't read, nor a time when I didn't enjoy reading.  I would devour books but usually only read them once, even if I own them.  I'm happy to lend them out.  So today, I am thankful for books.  Books include biographies, information, humour and entertainment.  The only problem is, I have to read 'one more chapter' before I go to sleep and more than likely, I have to read all the chapters so I can go to sleep.  I am also very oblivious to anything going around me and will read even if the TV is blaring in the background.  If it's a good book, I will not hear chatter around me and if it's a good book, housework will just have to wait!  The longer the book, the longer my enjoyment.  I am thankful for books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment