Friday 30 December 2011

Day 10


I am thankful for the very good friends I have and I know I've said it before but it seems like my friends do all they can to love and support me and find ways to give to me.  Today, the friend I am thankful for is Donna.  Donna is a pw whose church I used to attend about 5 or so years ago.  Ever since I've been back from the States, she has looked for ways to help me and encourage me in a practical way.  Today, she and her husband, Ron, came with me to my sister's place who lives up a hill, with a steep driveway and stairs leading up to their house.  Ron and I loaded my car and their trailer up with 2 couches, a big BBQ, a table and 6 chairs.  So, I am thankful for the practical help that Ron and Donna gave me today!!

(More about this at my "The Garden Trail" blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment